Correct operation of vacuum pump for manure suction truck
- Author: Hubei force
- Time: 2013/4/22 13:01:26
- News browsing popularity: Times
主要应用到化粪池,污水沟和下水道等环境下清理清洁工作的专用车辆，其最关键的部位是真空吸污泵、油气分离器、水气分离器。 Manure suction trucks are mainly used in special vehicles for cleaning and cleaning in septic tanks, sewage ditches, and sewers. The most critical parts are vacuum suction pumps, oil and gas separators, and water and gas separators. So how can we guarantee these devices?
1. The manure suction truck should unload the tank on a flat ground. If the manure suction truck dumps the tank on an inclined road, the components will be distorted and deformed, which may cause failure, and it may cause a rollover accident.
2. Do not use waste suction truck to suck and transport waste oil and dangerous materials.
3. When the oil pump and vacuum pump of the faecal suction truck take power, the engine idling, and step on the clutch pedal safely, and slowly release the clutch pedal after turning on the power take-off switch.
4. When the septic suction truck unloads the tank, first open the tank and then the tank door. Before the dump truck can unload the mud, the locking bolt should be loosened, and the rear tank door should be lifted to the required angle. When the tank of the tank truck is full, it is forbidden to lift the tank while the rear tank door is closed, otherwise There is danger of overturning.
5. The vacuum pump and oil pump are stopped when the manure suction truck is running.
6, keep the vacuum pump suitable for the number of revolutions. The speed of the vacuum pump of the manure suction truck is too high, and the rotor heats up and accelerates; the speed of the manure suction truck is too low, which will cause the engine and component accessories to impact and affect the life. In order to achieve a suitable working speed, the driver of the manure suction truck should adjust the optimal position of the hand throttle in advance according to the pump type.
7. When the manure suction truck is unloaded and turned over the tank, it must use support rods and safety stops when entering the tank bottom or during maintenance.
8. When the dirt suction truck transports dirt, the vehicle must travel at medium and slow speeds.