Blue card standard requirements for small excretion trucks?
- Author: Hubei force
- Release time: 2013/4/24 20:30:33
- News browsing popularity: Times
So what are the requirements for the standard of blue cards on small-scale manure suction trucks? Hubei Heli Special Purpose Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Sales Department learned at the Vehicle Administration. Some basic requirements for a blue card on a small suction truck:
1. The overall size of the suction truck must be less than 6 meters or equal to 6 meters;
2. The tonnage of the household suction truck must be less than 1.5 tons, or equal to 1.5 tons; this is the most basic requirement;
3. There are certain requirements for the total quality of the suction truck. The total weight of a small-scale manure suction truck must be less than 4.5 tons, or a small-scale manure suction truck equal to 4.5 tons can reach the blue card standard.
The specific standards for small-scale manure suction vehicles with blue cards should be based on the standards of the local vehicle management institutes and the requirements of the national regulations.