What to do if the brake pedal of the suction truck is too heavy
- Author: Hubei force
- Release time: 2013/5/3 21:35:35
- News browsing popularity: Times
1. When the vacuum valve and the diaphragm cannot be closely attached or the diaphragm is broken, the vacuum degree is weakened due to air leakage, so the boosting effect is reduced.
Low, making the brake pedal of the suction truck too heavy. At this time, the diaphragm or vacuum valve should be replaced.
动力活塞皮碗损伤漏气时，引起助力作用降低，使吸粪车制动器踏板所需的踏力过大 2. When the power piston leather bowl of the manure suction vehicle is damaged and leaks, it will reduce the boosting effect and make the pedaling force of the brake pedal of the manure suction vehicle excessive.
. At this time, replace the piston seal.
3. The gap between the vacuum valve and the air valve of the suction truck is too small, which causes the air valve of the suction truck to close in advance, or because the air valve
Straight in the closed state, so that the assist effect is reduced, and the brake operation is heavy. At this time, replace the control valve (vacuum-air valve).
4. When the one-way ball valve of the hydraulic piston of the manure suction truck is not tightly closed, the high pressure oil of the manure suction truck returns to the cylinder due to oil leakage. So the suction truck
The brake pedal has a kick-back force, which makes the suction operation of the suction truck heavy. At this time, the hydraulic piston should be replaced.