Maintenance of pallet trucks
- Author: admin
- Release time: 2011/6/14 17:57:17
- News browsing popularity: Times
Editor's Note: Maintenance of Flatbed Transporter
Now the sales director of Hubei Dali Special Purpose Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd .: Hu Xiaocong talks about the maintenance of flatbed trucks:
Flatbed truck is also called: "Construction Machinery Transporter", hereinafter referred to as "flatbed truck" is mainly used to transport some non-removable objects like excavators, loaders, and harvesters.
Pay attention to the following points for the maintenance of the flatbed transporter:
1. The connection between the turbocharger and the inlet and exhaust pipes of the flatbed transporter must be tight and not leak. If there is a leak between the exhaust pipe and the exhaust turbine, the efficiency of the supercharger will be greatly reduced, and the diesel exhaust temperature will rise sharply And damage to the valve and supercharger.
2. Before starting the new engine, the turbocharger and the turbocharger oil filter must be filled with clean oil to ensure that the diesel engine moves together and the turbocharger bearings can be lubricated. After the car travels 8000 ~ 10000km, the turbocharger oil filter element must be replaced.
3. Before the diesel engine is stopped, the flatbed transporter should run for 3 to 5 minutes at idle speed to reduce the speed and temperature of the supercharger, and monitor the operating sound of the supercharger. If abnormal is found, stop and check. If the rotor of the turbocharger does not rotate flexibly and there is a stagnation or sound of wear, it must be sent to a qualified service station for repair.
4. For flat-bed transporters, after every 500h or 30,000km of work, check the clearance on the rotor shaft of the turbocharger, and remove the dust and carbon deposits on the compressor turbine casing and rotor blades. At this time, remove the turbocharger from the diesel engine and replace the metal gasket between the turbocharger exhaust pipes. Mechanical methods are not allowed to remove the deposits on the rotor parts, and gasoline or other cleaning liquids for cleaning aluminum parts are required.
5. The lock nut of the turbocharger compressor of the flatbed transporter cannot be disassembled, otherwise the dynamic balance of the turbocharger rotor will be destroyed and the turbocharger will be damaged.
6 Flatbed truck, do not damage or deform the rotating parts of the turbocharger, otherwise it will affect the balance of the flatbed truck turbine. Nor should any rubber seals be damaged.